WOMEN’S MINISTRY MENTOR CONFERENCE
Resources for our participants…
Professor Gurgel presented “The Glorious Te Deum of Our Lives as Masks of God”
The stanzas included:
- Jesus continues to sing his glorious Te Deum through me!
- Everyone I am privileged to sing to is Jesus!
- In Jesus, my Heavenly Father delights in my singing!
- Everything Jesus gives me to sing is sacred!
- Jesus prepared in advance my daily singing opportunities!
- Jesus always equips me to sing where he calls me!
- I sing so that a glimpse of Jesus’ tenderhearted compassion touches those around me (not for myself)!
- As I pray my song taps into Jesus’ immeasurable power for myself and others!
- Jesus graciously honors my singing even if the world ridicules or ignores it!
- I sing under the gracious shadow of Jesus’ cross on my way to glory!
- I sing with the repeating refrain of Jesus’ saving grace!
Our NEXT Conference in 2019
Every three years, the Women’s Ministry Committee hosts a spectacular conference! Keep in mind that our next conference will be held, Lord willing, in 2019.
Favorite parts of our past conferences include:
- Biblical presentations on Christian mentoring
- Fellowship as active Christian women gather around the Word of God
- Networking as women bring their unique gifts and ideas together
- Worship as we join together in praising our God!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversations on our facebook page
Follow us on Twitter @WELSWM
Learn more about Women’s Ministry on www.wels.net.